Have it All at the Luxurious 18th Century Hacienda Xcanatun
Travelers who want to combine their passion for golf with ancient Maya culture and colonial character will find the romantic setting of the 18th-century Hacienda Xcanatun (ssh-kana-toon) the perfect link to El Jaguar, Jack Nicklaus’s new Signature Golf Course that opened in January 2009.
Set between Merida and the ancient Maya city of Dzibilchaltun (zee-beel-shall-toon), Hacienda Xcanatun, a former sisal plantation turned into a luxury boutique hotel, offers discerning guests exclusive golf privileges at the Jack Nicklaus Signature El Jaguar Golf Course located at the upscale Yucatan Country Club. To celebrate this new addition to guest amenities, the hacienda is inaugurating a special inclusive Golf Package highlighting a FREE 4th Night that allows players extra time to enjoy not only great golf, but also the culture and beauty of the Yucatan.
The new Golf + Culture Package for Two costs $1950.00 for 4 nights (guests pay for only 3 nights) and includes:
· 4 night accommodations in an air-conditioned Deluxe Suite with an outdoor hydrotherapy tub set on the terrace. The spacious suite features wooden beamed ceilings, stone and marble floors, and hand-carved furnishings and antiques.
· Daily Xcanatun Breakfast for 2.
· 2 rounds of golf for 2 players for 2 days, including roundtrip transfers to/ from El Jaguar. Electric golf cart with GPS and fore caddy included.(Complimentary roundtrip golf course transfers, tee time reservations should all be arranged through Hacienda Xcanatun before arrival.)
· A Relaxation Massage for each person in-suite, or at the spa.
· A succulent Fusion Yucatecan dinner for two, with wine, at the hacienda’s award-winning Casa de Piedra restaurant, ranked among the Top 50 restaurants Mexico by the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences. (Not included in package: taxes and hotel service charge, restaurant gratuities)
*Extra rounds of golf can be added to the package at an additional cost ranging from $180 – $280 per person, depending on the day of the week and time.